Connect With Me:

Friday, September 28, 2012

DIY Ruffle Skirt (One Hour)




Here it is!!! Finally!!! I have posted the DIY Ruffle Skirt Tutorial. This is one skirt I have been dying to make. Of course, you all know I love ruffles. So, why not make a fancy ruffled skirt?

The entire project took about an hour to complete and used about 1.5 yards of fabric. I would recommend buying 2 yard's just in case you need more or your measurements are different than mine.

The result? A fabulous dress, wrinkle free and ready for a weekend night out! I added the sash and tied it using the Martha Stewart favorite bow.

I will also be posting a tutorial for the glittered heels soon!

Materials Needed:
  • 2 yards of ruffled fabric
  • Yardstick or ruler
  • Measuring tape
  • Marker
  • Scissors
  • Thread, pins and sewing machine







No comments:

Post a Comment